If any of the information presented here interests you, please reach out to us via phone or email.
We would also like to present you with a series of questions to consider as you prepare to host your event now, or in the future.
1. What inspires you most in your leadership role?
2. At this point in your organization’s history, what do you feel is needed to distinguish your nonprofit from others with a similar mission and vision?
3. How would you describe your organization’s financial status? Have things changed for the better or have your challenges increased? Does your current fund development agenda support your plans for future growth?
4. How important are events to you personally and professionally? What types of events have you hosted in the past and what were the outcomes?
5. Do you feel your organization is ready to embrace a more robust special events agenda?
6. Now that you have decided to use events to increase your organization’s visibility, have you identified influencers (internal and external) who would provide financial leadership and support?
7. Events require an investment of time and money. Do you feel ready to make this commitment?
8. What are you looking for in a special events fundraising firm?
After you’ve had some time to sit with these questions, please feel free to reach out and schedule a 45 minute complimentary consultation.
This complimentary session is a one-time offering to allow us you to better assess our capabilities.
For future sessions, there will be a nominal fee of $150 for 45 minutes.
For Additional Information Contact:
Event Strategies For Success
44 Court Street, Suite 1217
Brooklyn, NY 11201
You may also fill out the form below: