Event Strategies For Success is pleased to collaborate with you on the fundraising agenda and shaping the event itself. This is a hands-on service and requires a minimum commitment of 5 months to ensure synergy around the fundraising and marketing agenda. The hallmark of this service is Working Together We Plan & We Implement.
Our 1st Collaboration – Introductory Meeting
The Information Gathering Stage
During this meeting we will focus on:
1. Your current fundraising objectives, recent wins and setbacks for every action you have taken to this point tells a story and provides us with clues.
2. Our job is to use this information to determine your readiness to launch your SIGNATURE event and maintain it for years to come.
3. Working together, we will ensure you are positioned for long-term growth as opposed to a one and done approach.
4. Signature Events are an investment and ultimately we want to help you transform your existing event into a 6 or 7-figure fundraiser.
Our 2nd Collaboration – Engaging Key Team Members
Shaping The Action Plan
1. We are now ready to follow-up with you and key team members to share our findings and pinpoint the action steps you will need to take to launch a successful event.
2. With your guidance, we will make an honest assessment of the potential challenges you will need to address and the resources you will need to acquire to ensure you achieve your fundraising goal.
3. Your action plan is well underway.
Our 3rd Collaboration – Your SIGNATURE Plan Review
A First Look at The Action Plan & Gut Check
1. We are now at the midway point of our time together.
2. You will receive a first draft of the draft of the action plan for a “gut check” and feedback.
3. Your action plan will incorporate our conversations with leadership and key team members and include research conducted on nonprofits similar in mission and size to your organization.
KEY COMPONENTS include:
1. A signature fundraising campaign to reach your target audience.
2. A strategic plan to approach honorees, dinner chairs and committee members and how to manage these relationships.
Our 4th Collaboration – Our Work Begins!
The Magic Begins
As your strategic event fundraising partner, we are ready to launch your custom signature plan. This plan will focus on fundraising and messaging around your event.
Our 5th Collaboration – Professional Event Management Service
We oversee critical elements to ensure an elegant presentation.
1. Review your event budget to ensure they align with your event production goals.
2. Present up to (3) signature themes for you and your team to review and sign-off on
3. Liaise with your event emcee(s), award presenters, entertainers, on-site fundraisers and volunteers to assure a smooth event production.
4. Create the event script for your and your team’s review. This process allows for (3) drafts and (1) final script.
5. Serve as a liaison with your graphic designer to ensure the timely delivery of all event items for your event.
6. Serve as the principal point of contact for your venue team.
7. Hire an event director* to orchestrate the logistics of the live event.
8. Facilitate 3 pre-event rehearsals** to ensure a smooth production.
9. Assist with the acknowledgment process for your honorees, presenters, VIPs, guests and stakeholders.
10. Create pre and post event press releases and/or media updates.
Please note the following:
*Fees for vendors, service providers and the event director are not included in the fee for professional event fundraising and management services.
**Rehearsals may be on and/or off site and may include key vendors and team members. All costs associated with pre-Gala rehearsals are the responsibility of the organization.
All fees based upon the organization’s fundraising target:
Fundraising goal of $100,000 to $250,000 the fee = $20,000 (5 month minimum @$4,000 per month)
Fundraising goal of $251,000 to $500,000 the fee = $30,000 (6 month minimum @ $5,000 per month)
Fundraising goal of $501,000 to $750,000 the fee = $42,000 (7 month minimum @ $6,000 per month)
When selecting this service, we offer (2) options for your convenience:
Option #1 – Check Payment
A formal contract will be created, a down payment will be made, monthly payments will be made via check until the completion of the Gala.
Option #2 – Credit Card Payment
A formal contract will be created, a down payment will be made, a monthly payments will be made via credit card until the completion of the Gala.
Signature Fundraising & Event Management
This is a hands-on service and requires a minimum commitment of 5 months to ensure synergy around the fundraising and marketing agenda.
We would love to learn more about your event and ways we can collaborate. Follow the link below to schedule an appointment with us.